donderdag 18 september 2014

Handy Wipe Victor, Gage



Handy Wipe Victor, Gage

Movie:

Victor gives his first ever hand job to Gage after Gage sucks and jacks Victor's big, uncut cock. Each one ends up with a handful of the other guy's spooge and wipes the sticky stuff on his leg. I introduce the guys to each other and get them out of their clothes. Once they're naked, I make them stand and hug. They're obviously uncomfortable, but I make them sit close and grab each other's dicks. I ask Gage to suck Victor's huge uncut cock, and he chokes it down as best he can. It must be some good head because Victor is ready to nut pretty quickly. Gage wipes Victor's sticky jizz from his hand onto Victor's leg. Victor won't suck cock (yet), but I convince him to stroke every last drop out of Gage. He completes his first ever handy J and, just like Gage, wipes the sticky stuff all over its donor.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten